Mantuis aninternational companyprovidingguidance and servicestobusinesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,000 talented people of 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 60 countries.
We havemany brands in our portfolioand regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, theyall share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
At Mantu Group, our ERP is a key instrument for fast growth, internationalization and enabling our employee with entrepreneurship! Its success is made possible thanks to our capability to quickly adapt to our users, to understand them and provide them the right tool they need in an agile & incremental way. This is how we create value.
As part of a Delivery Team, you are involve in the End to End process to create and deliver that value to our customers & users. You are active from the first studies, to the implementation and finally the follow up of the real impact you have on Mantu Group and its employees.
As Software Engineer from any level, you are committed to:
- Develop Software: Create product increment following the iterative framework. Value driven: you focus your efforts on value creation & quality/reliability.
- Learn technical:
- Technical Watch to continuously improve your technical knowledge within and outside of your current tech stack
- Contribute to techshare program in order to develop your technical skills and to be challenged by the community
- Embody, understand and challenge standards and best practices acquired by IT Team.
- Master business domain or “Start with ‘Why?’ ”
- You are capable to achieve the job/business domain of your users
- You understand the business objectives and current tools/process of your users
- You learn it from your Product Owner but also from your users, the available documentations, user shadowing and official training
- Understand how your users adopt new features you released
- Challenge your Stakeholders
- Represent Technical eyes for your stakeholders (UX, PO, Clients, etc...)
- Challenge the UX of your product
- Customer Value creation & User Discovery: Provide ideas & changes in order to increase the value that your team can produce
- Understand and utilize the IT Organization
- Suggest Tooling improvement
- Identify impediments related to organization/process
- Training/Wiki/Documentation continuous improvement
- Embody Mantu IT Team values & mindset
- Passionate about Software Development AND Problem Solving
- Sharing with others & being curious
- Solution oriented
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.