As the 3-2-1 Product Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a high quality and impactful 3-2-1 Service. You must be able to empathize with Viamo’s mobile users (our beneficiaries) to understand their needs to access information as well as products and services offered by our clients: buying, selling, booking appointments, redeeming vouchers, etc. You will be responsible for each step of the content creation process, ensuring that key messages follow best practices, and are translated, recorded and pre-tested correctly. You will be the IVR platform expert, building the audio and text trees, updating content, and troubleshooting. You will play a key role in monitoring the continued quality and success of the Service, piloting and evaluating new initiatives, and reporting to MNO and NGO partners.
Manage 3-2-1 day-to-day activities and manage content on the Viamo platform.
- Master all functionality of the Viamo platform for the creation and management of content trees with 3-2-1 best practices.
- Create and organise the content scripts with 3-2-1 best practices to share with the team for translation and recording followed by quality assurance to ensure that all received content is of high quality, in the agreed-upon format, and delivered on time.
- Continually monitor and test the Service and solve any problems that arise.
Manage relationship with Mobile Network Operator (MNO) partner.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that they see continued value in the Service
- Create 3-2-1 promotion messages with best practices and work with counterparts to schedule and send BTL messages to our target audience.
- Share data and create reports as needed.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Lead the pre-testing of new 3-2-1 content for message quality and comprehension. If necessary, identify, train, and supervise researchers for testing of content, according to 3-2-1 testing guidelines and create summary reports for content improvement.
- Create reports for content partners and MNOs on a monthly basis, or as agreed.
- Monitor and track all 3-2-1 related statistics and be the first to identify positive or negative trends that can inform decisions to improve impact.
- Pilot and test to improve user experience and increase impact.Work with the global 3-2-1 team to create and run pilots and test changes to the Service.Implement and scale improvements and new best practices.
- Work with the global 3-2-1 team to create and run pilots and test changes to the Service.
- Implement and scale improvements and new best practices.
Other: COUNTRY project management support
- Support the Country Manager as needed for Viamo’s work in Ghana, particularly with business development efforts for the 321 service and other Viamo products
- Lead project implementation, supporting translation, recording, testing needs, amongst other project needs
- Carry out technical deployment of the project on the Viamo platform
- Monitor and document performance metrics, end user engagement and impact to inform appropriate changes to project approach and overall implementation as needed.
Key Performance Indicators
- Caller to listener ratio
- Number of listeners
- Key Messages listened to
- Consistency and completion of monthly tasks
Team and Reporting Structure
Reports to Country Director.
- University degree and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Mastery of computers and mobile technology with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with data collection and data monitoring, and qualitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent project and programme management skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Experience with content creation, especially for social and behavior change.
- Fluency in at least 2 local Ghanaian languages
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate with thorough attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently, flexibility and willingness to adapt to new tasks as needed.
- Previous experience working with a Mobile Network Operator or IVR/USSD VAS service.
- Experience in content development for mobile.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative field research.
- Fluency in languages in the Northern regions of Ghana