Posted on March 28th, 2021 | 35 days left to apply | 73 views
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
• Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
• First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Insight into software architectures and applications
• First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.