Web4Africa is in need of an Accounts/Billing Officer who is experienced in managing billing related queries, book-keeping, financial reports and good knowledge about the Internet. This role would primarily involve offering customer support to our customers on Billing and Payment related issues.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in Customer Care
- Basic experience in book-keeping
- Computer literate specifically in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of accounting software application advantageous.
- Experience in customer service and excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good command of English.
- Attention to detail and Willingness to adjust to new processes
- Knowledge of the Web hosting industry and applicable services
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Willingness to take up more roles as they are communicated.
- Has the ability to learn, grow, develop and assume increasing responsibilities
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when required
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
Job Functions Are But Not Limited To:
- Manage the billing and invoicing of clients
- Processing invoices based individual payments.
- Assist in preparation of annual financial statement.
- Investigation and reconciliation of payment variances
- Annual and Semi-annual statutory reporting
- Respond to billing related queries via emails and live chat
- More roles to be taken up as communicated.
- Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Variance Analysis
- Statutory Accounting
- Skilled Multi-tasker
- Telephone Manner