The Accounts/Finance Analyst will perform accounting and finance roles with the highest form of integrity and professionalism under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance.
- Filing of statutory returns (PAYE, WHT VAT, and Pensions)
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Management of Petty Cash transactions
- Filing of payment vouchers and confidential documents
- Proper Bookkeeping
- Responsible for Stores (monthly Stock/Inventory Taking / Stock Valuation)
- Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors statement of account
- Other responsibilities that may arise from time to time
- A minimum of first degree in Accounting/BCom/Finance or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised institution
- Two (2) years of proven experience working in a similar capacity preferably within a multinational organisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Usage of QuickBooks and Tally ERP9 will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.