At ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We believe understanding your finances is important, and until now, access to this information has been limited and costly. By providing your credit score and report for free, we are empowering people to take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 12 million users across the world and we want to do more. The business is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe and we are rapidly expanding to the rest of the world. We have won numerous awards for innovation and technology. We have changed the industry for the better and have become the UK’s no.1 credit checking service.
We work in an open source tech environment, crafting a beautiful web and mobile product that positively impacts the lives of millions. Working here offers unparalleled autonomy and constant opportunities to expand your knowledge, as well as unique insight into life in a rapidly growing company as we continue to scale exponentially, expand internationally, and develop innovative new features to keep delighting our audience.
We are looking for an experienced Android developer to come and join our close-knit agile delivery teams working on exciting new features using the latest Android technologies. You will love working in a high performing teams dedicated to delivering cutting edge and beautiful apps. What we would love you to have:
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK & Kotlin
• Good grasp of design patterns, SOLID & Clean code principles
• Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with popular libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger2, Coroutines, RxJava
• Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
• Hands on experience with UI/Unit Testing
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Bitrise, Github Actions)