You are a passionate Android engineer who will work closely with our CEO/CTO to build, maintain and scale high-performing applications with intuitive interfaces without compromising compatibility with various Android devices in an agile environment. In this role, you’d work on platform-wide initiatives that together build the social audio ecosystem.
- Design and develop our applications for Android platforms.
- Deliver on-demand and live audio streaming features for our Android-based applications.
- Optimize multimedia SDK such as FFmpeg, GStreamer, WebRTC.
- Manage continuous integration tools and automated testing frameworks
- Participate in creating technical specifications and performing code reviews with other engineers.
- Maintaining common code libraries used in phones, tablets, TVs, smartwatches, and automobiles
- Maintaining high unit test coverage and continuous integration principles
- Have some Android development experience and at least 1 year of experience.
- Have some Audio streaming and processing experience with previous work
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming.
- Have a real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that you can be a great fit even if not everything above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.