An App Developer is a Software Engineer whose primary responsibilities include creating, testing and programming apps for mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices. You determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
If that's what you do & you're an expert in the app development space with React Native, let us know and you could be our next to join our team.
What else do you need?
You have the following technical competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years Experience with Mobile Application Development.
- Experience with location service.
- Experience with push notifications (in app messaging is a bonus).
- Experience with Unit testing and Functional testing.
- Experience with intergrating with Rest API's.
- Experience with Mobile Application CI/CD.
- Exposure to native app development on IOS or Android is a bonus.
What other personal competencies would you need?
- The ability to solve problems.
- The ability to rotate around a problem, to see if solutions can be gained in different ways.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with vastly differing skill sets and opinions.
- The ability to contribute ideas to the quorum.
- The ability to mentor and provide guidance for other team members.
- A systems approach to thinking, as opposed to a siloed approach. The candidate needs to understand how their work affects the greater system.
- The ability to work without supervision, and take accountability for the work they deliver.
- The ability to liaise with a client, sifting through the fluff and extracting the actual requirements.