About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to support the Senior product manager by handling the execution of sprints, requirements, UAT among others.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy to ensure that the business achieves its objectives.
- Support the execution of the roadmap
- Undertake product planning including ideation, sizing, prioritization and execution in response to stakeholder needs.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and analyse the data in order to create initiatives & epics to drive the product strategy.
- Support the Senior product manager with sprint planning and occasional scrum master duties
- Engage customers and partners to Undertake user awareness in order to ensure that users understand, assess and collect feedback on whether the product meets their expectations.
- Run bug triage with technical support
- Ensure the project management tool is up to date and unblock tasks
- Participate in user testing for two wheeler products to ensure they meet user requirements.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology or Business related fields
- Certification in Agile Product Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product development or engineering
- An understanding of product management.
- Ability to understand and interpret users’ needs.
- Ability to elicit and analyse requirements.
- A good design sense to point out good user experience and to make suggestions when something doesn’t look or feel right
- Good knowledge of systems/technical savviness
- Ability to work effectively with different personalities and across all levels in an organization.
- Good project management skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized,
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance - Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options