Posted on March 20th, 2021 | 38 days left to apply | 15 views
As our DevOps Engineer you'll contribute to our environments and ops functions at. You will be responsible for building and maintaining platforms within the transformation space.
• Assisting teams with custom integrations into the API.
• Improving and maintaining platforms.
• Maintain the performance and availability of the platforms you support
• Help support the diagnosis of production issues when they happen
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
• Work in a team with a “team first” mentality
• Deliver reusable service/infrastructure templates
• Educate developers about tools and practices
• Identify and remediate pain points in the application lifecycle
Experience, knowledge & skills required
• A Computer Science degree
• AWS Certification
• Linux/Windows servers
• 3+ years of DevOps experience (ideally in the Fintech space)
• knowledge of Software Development with Java
• knowledge of AWS
• in setting up ELK
• Experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g. Gitlab CI, GitHub Actions, TeamCity)
• Understanding of serverless technologies
• Collaborative team player
• Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Ability to manage time effectively