We are looking for an experienced Back-end engineer to join our tech team. As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as the integration of the front-end and mobile application. You will take part in architecting and developing custom modules and interfaces for our stack as well as the integration of 3rd Party APIs with the platforms, ensuring standardizing and templatizing where possible and troubleshooting code-related issues.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Your Responsibilities will include-
- Collaborating with design, product, business, operations and technology teams to design, build and maintain our platforms through entire application lifecycles
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development
- Creation of design and technical specifications and documentation
- Participating in Agile environment using Scrum software development best practices, automated unit testing, CI/CD, code reviews, version control etc
- Designing workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Providing accurate and timely estimates (work breakdown schedules).
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Documenting, automating, executing and maintaining unit and integration testing
- Coordinating thorough QA testing including cross-browser/platform compatibility with optimal user experience in mind.
- Integrating 3rd party APIs and interfaces with our technology suite
- Identifying, communicating and resolving deliverables and/or production impacting issues
- Building and maintaining high-quality, functional, reusable and scalable code
- Troubleshooting and debugging to maintain a functional and sustainable backend solution with clean codes
- Researching, recommending and learning new technologies to improve use experience and internal efficiency
- Keeping up with advancements and changes in technology and the industry and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end engineer
- In-depth understanding of backend application development
- Experience with programming languages like Java, PHP
- Experience with spring boot framework
- Experience with relational database like MS-SQL, MySql and No-sql databases like Redis, Mongodb
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of microservices
- Good with OOP design principles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science or similar, relevant field
Why you should join us
- Competitive salary
- Remote work-friendly environment
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Company-contributed Pension Plan
- Stock options