Do you have software development experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We're looking to hire a Backend Engineer located within Africa, to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses.
As a Backend Engineer you will make an extremely high impact in a fast scaling team. We are looking for someone who has experience with our tech stack within an agile delivery philosophy.
The ideal candidates are ones that have previously worked within the FinTech/Crypto space and are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
Our technology stack includes: NodeJS, Typescript, VueJS, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS SQS, AWS IoT, AWS EC2, ELK Stack, Jest, Flutter and more.
Type of person: Critical thinking, strong in your domain and can engage and lead your dream in some of the largest most intimidating companies in the world
Job Type: Work from home position
Salary: Salary + Benefits
- +5 years work experience as a Backend Engineer/Developer
- Strong experience working in AWS or other similar cloud architecture (Google Cloud/Azure)
- Strong experience in Serverless Framework
- State Machine and Step Function experience advantageous
- Work within a group of engineers and cross-functional team members in the implementation of new and existing features
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding feature development statuses to the team and stakeholders
- Adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross functional teams
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s platform
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organisation and external business contacts
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!