We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to work for our clients.
As part of our successful acquisition end-user team, you will be responsible for directly engaging with our client's potential customers.
- Ability to be persistent and creative in identifying and reaching potential clients
- Self-motivated and eager to take on any challenge thrown your way
- A self-starter who can look at problems in unorthodox ways, seeing different angles and finding workable solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of sales experience
Business development representatives will help:
- Manage email campaigns
- -Manage LinkedIn campaigns
- -Respond to leads
- Find prospects
- Create campaigns
- Strategically support sales team by prospecting and identifying qualified opportunities for our clients companies
- Proactively prospect for new customers and assist in strategic planning projects with the sales team
- Articulate our client ’s value proposition to key decision-makers in key companies
- Write sales copy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent