We are Looking for Business Development Executive to join our Business development team .
Who We Are
We’re a team of lifelong learners. We’re equal parts left and right brained. And we’re generally likeable. We won’t bore you with more adjectives. See for yourself.
Working with us
We're a company built on a foundation of passionate, hardworking individuals striving to make sure our company offers its customers the best technology and services it possibly can. Working with us means you'll get to experience true dedication firsthand, and we guarantee you'll love it... and the free coffee.
- Scrape Data for different prospects WideBot needs to reach out.
- Approach prospects and deliver sales pitches to leads and potential clients
- Draft email scripts for introduction email, 1st follow up , 2nd follow up and 3rd follow up emails.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports with findings on the outbound progress
- Use email forward for email automation
- Increase Data gathering for different prospects continuously.
- Engage interested prospects with senior sales executives for follow ups.
- Prepare introduction kit (updated company profile in English and Arabic)
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Document Outbound sales progress and updates through CRM or other Google sheets.
- Seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, together with working on optimizing sales processes and increasing conversion rate
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in sales or any related field
- Exceptional outbound marketing/sales techniques and conceptual thinking skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques including cold calls is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot).
- Experience with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Professional in writing business emails
- Excellent communications skills