We’re looking for an experienced, ambitious and driven campaign manager to join us in changing the way people send and receive parcels. To fit the spec and join our growing marketing team, we are searching for a natural collaborator with strong project management skills. This new role is key to Pargo's growth strategy to raise awareness for Pargo via our many partner channels.
If you are a business savvy and creative marketing manager, read on and we might be executing campaigns, extending reach, upping our engagement and ultimately increasing brand awareness together.
What you will do
- Coordinate Pargo's social media content across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google MyBusiness and Facebook and engage with our customer experience team to answer customer queries
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing campaigns with retail partners, thereby coordinating internal and external teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution of partner marketing deliverables
- Campaign debriefing and reporting
- Boost campaigns on Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Support new retail partners with marketing launches and awareness campaigns
- Develop strategies and materials for partner enablement
- Develop content for partner marketing opportunities, including webinars, blog posts, talks, keynotes, social media and PR in collaboration with the creative team
- Arrange partner gifts and events in collaboration with business development managers
- Establish relationships with partner marketers with the aim to support key joint marketing plans
- Create and execute quarterly campaign marketing plans
- Partner marketing activities will not take up all of your time. When not working directly on campaigns marketing activities, you will be asked to perform other duties which could include product marketing, performance marketing, branding, reporting, PR or anything else that helps Pargo achieve its goals. We will make the best use of your talents and align work to your career ambitions.
- 3-5+ years of related marketing and campaign management experience
- Hands on experience executing campaigns with business partners, ideally in the ecommerce field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Strong content as well as social media marketing experience
- Good understanding of Facebook/Instagram ads manager
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends
- Passionate about people and customer experience
- Stellar project and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and a keen eye for detail
- Basic photoshop skills to resize images and move layers
- A competitive remuneration package with an inspiring bonus structure
- Contribution to disability and life insurance, and medical aid
- A dynamic office culture with room for creativity and self-expression
- Insights into the operations of a high-growth, innovative tech company
- A cool office in the trendy Mason’s Press precinct with a host of perks, such as daily fresh fruit deliveries and ad-hoc yoga sessions
- Team activities such as Friday drinks, sports activities (The Cape Town Cycle Tour and Cape Town Marathon), cultural outings, and the Never-ending Pargo Table Tennis Championship
- Valuable learning opportunities from seasoned professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Team & Culture
You’ll be joining a young enthusiastic team of exceptional people, working to become the leading last-mile logistics platform in Africa. We strive to create exceptional output by listening to what our customers need and then taking action. Our ever-changing work environment requires dedication and long, hard, and smart work. We make sure to have a great time while doing this and exceptional output always leads to real rewards. We celebrate our milestones in and out of the office by partaking in different activities led by our Chief of Fun Officer. Activities include evening football games, the Pargo Master Chef lunch competition, daily yoga sessions, music concerts, Friday afternoon drinks, early morning kayaking with dolphins and entering the Cape Town Marathon.
Pargo is a smart logistics company that is on a mission to create accessible delivery across Africa and be a key enabler for ecommerce growth on the continent. We do this by offering omnichannel logistics solutions to solve the challenges of last-mile distribution and make deliveries more accessible, affordable and convenient. We have a tech-enabled network of over 2,500 Pickup Points (PUPs) and work with leading South African businesses.
Why you should join
- Because you’re excited about the digital economy and want to help build the leading logistics platform in Africa to enable ecommerce growth on the continent
- Because you’re passionate about an entrepreneurial environment where you are expected to take action and your decisions make a real impact on the long-term strategy as well as day-to-day operations of the business
- Because you want to benefit from real rewards by actively contributing to the performance of a great team with hard work and exceptional output
- Because you want to grow in the organisation and develop your career
Why you should not join
- Because you’re looking for a position that allows for a 9-to-5 mentality in which you can delegate most of the work to your colleagues
- Because you only want to be working on high-level strategic projects and don’t want to get your hands dirty
- Because you’re looking for a static environment where nothing ever changes