What we're looking for
Kwaba is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll partner with our products and design teams to build our brands voice. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Kwaba.
- Develop overall communications strategy for Kwaba
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases and
similar marketing materials in order to promote Kwaba’s products and services.
- Create and Implement Kwaba’s communication plan in order to increase brand awareness,
incorporating other digital marketing efforts
- Measure and analyze current communications efforts.
- Oversee and allocate the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and innovative
Community building and engagement
- Engaging and building a strong, satisfied Kwaba community by educating, curating
actionable information, and listening to their feedback especially on Telegram and
- Identifying and fostering relationships with key users and influencers in order to get
them to promote the Kwaba brand.
- Identify specific challenges for community growth and retention in your market and
- Conducting research, through Polls and feedback from customers across all platforms
and translating insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand
sentiment, communications, marketing strategy, user acquisition, retention, and
Social media management
- Lead Kwaba’s overall social media strategy across multiple channels.
- Run smart social media campaigns for various product launches.
- Generate compelling visual assets for appropriate channels, especially Instagram.
- Create and keep up with content calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the performance of content using tracking, data
- Driving engagement by incorporating pop culture into the rental market.
- Work collaboratively with various teams (Product and Design) to stay aligned on
- Develop a style and tone guide for Kwaba’s Social Media voice.
- Respond to questions and lead conversations on channels, especially Twitter.
- Creating content concepts and strategies for our social media and writing their copies.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Support team as needed
- Medical Insurance (HMO)
- Annual company retreat
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Salary advance
Kwaba is building a lifestyle around renters starting with payments.
We believe that renters have a unique lifestyle that needs to be matched with how apartments are discovered, inspected and paid for. Kwaba has the potential to disrupt how renters interact with landlords and pay for rent. Our current product is built to help solve the bulk rent payment problem. We enable renters pay their rent in convenient instalments. We are backed by large corporates like ARM holding company and venture capital firms such as Ingressive capital. Join us on our journey as we build a lifestyle around property and finance.