We are looking for a result-driven Content Marketer to join our marketing team, focusing on the development and implementation of a multichannel content strategy. She/he will manage the content strategy and process from concept to execution to build awareness and drive engagement with current clients and new customers. Reporting to our Head of Growth & Marketing, this person will be a key partner in creating, planning, prioritizing, and measuring the efficacy of our content program. A successful person in this role will work collaboratively across teams to bring this strategy to life.
About the role:
- Develop and manage a holistic content strategy and calendar for the year, leveraging industry knowledge and building on a fine understanding of local merchants’ culture
- Identify topics to grow our merchant community and user base
- Craft web and campaign copy in inyad’s voice and tone — everything from social media ads to site landing pages, sales enablement material, email nurtures, and beyond.
- Script and help produce video content (e.g., Customer stories, testimonials, best practices for managing a small business...).
- Drive content creation for both long form lead gen content (e.g., whitepapers and webinars) and short form content (blogs, short articles, infographics)
- Work closely with other marketing team members to facilitate completion of assets (e.g. design, performance & product marketing)
- Proactively seek inputs from product marketing and product development teams to ensure accuracy of product representation in storytelling and discuss clients’ input and feedback
- You have 2-4 years experience in B2B SaaS marketing and/or Ecommerce, and content creation, with a strong portfolio of work to share with us.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred
- Experience working in a marketing/ content marketing role and generating content such as whitepapers, webinars, blog posts, multimedia content, and sales collateral
- You have exceptional verbal, writing and editing abilities (Arabic, French and English). You regularly produce content with subject matter experts in a space.
- Compelling storyteller with a knack for narratives that resonate with large audiences
- You’re a natural educator and excellent researcher — you do a deep dive on topics, enough to communicate nuance and authority. Distilling complex topics into “infotainment” is easy for you. You love helping people understand.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to relate and care for customers and team members
- A healthy obsession with style guides and grammatical exactitude.
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- Comfortable in fast paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Background of social media and growing an audience
- Focused editorial mindset that recognizes what kinds of content the audience engages with
- Basic understanding of SEO and social analytics