Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talents are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
- Writing clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with employees to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Working with employees to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication, marketing or journalism
- 2-4 years experience in content marketing or copywriting
- English fluency is a must
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar