Role:Credit Administration & Collections Assistant
Sokowatch is searching for a Credit Administration & Collections Assistant to be based in Kigali. The primary goal of this position is evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings, deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor and advising on credit limits.
Reports to: Financial Services Manager
Qualification and skills
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience 2-3years of debt recovery, collections or credit control in a microfinance or business to business environment-
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related field
- Excellent communication & people skills (written, verbal and telephone)
- Be able to multitask and handle several client accounts
- Persistent, assertive and competitive natured
- Good negotiation skills ,dependable and honest
- Ability to work unsupervised accompanied by strong work ethic.
- To carry out customer education on financial services
- Mobilize customers to utilize credit
- Coordinate booking of credit orders
- Maintain the relationship with the customer to ensure collections/retention
- Reach out to customers who have churned and win them back
- Be able to communicate with debtors in a clear and professional manner.
- Negotiate payment terms with debtors where appropriate.
- Kindly mention the town you would like to work