elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1 Million monthly users. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love.We are in the process of changing the way people perceive online food ordering, we have been known as just an app for food discovery and ratings, and this is about to change. We are currently looking for dynamic and highly motivated CRM Marketing Manager to join us.
We need people who are passionate, proactive, customer centric with a can do attitude and hungry for the next challenge. You will be responsible for uplifting customer engagement and creating engaging experiences that matter through multi-channels engaging tools. Your will drive our conversion rates through relevant communications per customer segments.
- Plan, Create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- lead the execution of campaigns across multiple channels such as email, push notifications, push, etc.
- Develop acquisition & retention customer journeys on user engagement tools.
- Measure campaign performance and help to improve customer communication in order to engage and retain customers.
- Come up with marketing techniques that will drive new customers & retain existing ones.
- Coordinate between the different stakeholders: sales, digital performance team & creative team.
- Define monitor and evaluate relevant KPI.
- Ensure proper communication and KPIs of CRM activities; measure, analyze, and optimize our client lifecycle.
- lead the creation and management of newsletters/ email calendars.
- Prepare monthly performance reports and special campaigns/events reports.
- Coordinate & Plan Content Creation (creative, copywriting).
- KPI Scope: Retention, monthly orders, Conversion Rate % per channel.
- 5+ years’ experience and demonstrated past achievements in e-commerce / internet roles.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experienced & familiar in using analytical & customer journeys & CRM tools.
- Excel proficiency.
- Comfortable working in a high growth, high pace and high performance start-up .
- Itchy feet and curious in learning through different projects.
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus.
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
- Stretch and agile mindset
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done