Siemens Energy positions itself to offer outstanding service solutions for all Siemens Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Generators, and Compressors portfolio. This is to support our customers achieve increase efficiency, reliability, and availability throughout the entire lifecycle of customers’ assets. Our vision is to build long lasting partnerships with our Customers to enable them to achieve optimal performance and success by offering maintenance services, modernizations and upgrades, remote monitoring, lifetime extensions and digital solutions services.We are looking for a Data Analyst for the Digital Engineering & Design department , encompassing Solar PV Power Plant and PV-Hybrid applications/solutions and services.As Siemens Energy Generation Division, we offer solutions in Utility-scale Solar PV including system integration and digitalization. To unlock the decarbonization potential for our customers we leverage PV technology from our partner eco-system. In our role as internal Solar PV start-up we are responsible for Strategy, Go-to-market (Sales and BD), Partnering, Engineering, Bid management, Project execution and Lifecycle Management (incl. O&M) in Utility-scale Solar PV.The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and converting data into value, utilizing data analytical techniques and Digital tools in Solar PV domain and will be a subject matter expert in digital data analytics business domain preferably in Solar PV or other renewable energy domainLet’s Talk About You!What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong educational background in math/statistics/similar, cloud-enabled data analysis, machine learning frameworks & solutions (Jyupier/MLFlow etc), Architecture certification such as TOGAF/similar preferred. Strong Network with major Digital Players
- Developed digital solution with at least two of the four areas: Digital tools & application, Data Analysis Architect, Cloud Solution architect, or Asset performance digital solution. Including the abilities to develop the associated business models
- Knowledge of Overall Solar PV Digital solutions, IP & patterns filing, Scheduling / Time Management, Proposal Costing and Review, Contract Management and Project Execution Process.
- Knowledge of Solar PV technologies or other renewable energy domain, cloud-enabled data analysis, Conversant with cloud architecture, Machine learning frameworks & solutions (Jyupier/MLFlow etc) and Compliance Rules & Regulations. Sound Presentation, Negotiation, and Moderation Techniques
- Be strong in both written and oral English language to communicate effectively within Siemens organization.
- Develop and convert data into value, utilizing data analytical techniques and Digital tools in Solar PV domain; responsible to develop data analytical algorithms to handle design and operational data to obtain systematic artificial intelligence capabilities throw-out PV plant life cycle (design to life cycle management).
- Support of scope extension strategy, e.g. through analysis of major gaps to competition and bench mark to top market players; support of sales & business development during pre-acquisition phase; preparation of competitive, innovative, high-quality and customer-orientated digital proposals for Solar PV and Hybrid Solution for the global organization including customer negotiation when needed
- Develop & implement data analytics into business models as an integral part of Siemens Energy Solar PV design & Engineering strategy, including Life cycle performance differentiators, technical value proposition and competitive advantages of provided solution. Identify and engage resources to execute (internally & externally) and engage with partners to fulfill the expected vision
- Identify and obtain required digital tools and algorithms for Solar PV domain (design to life cycle view), software, hardware, etc. to ensure internal design / execution optimization and asset life cycle efficiency, supporting efforts / resources to Plan, schedule and conduct Digital proposal
- Participate in proposal meetings, define scope; prepare costs for the offered scope, prepare clarifications and deviations to customer specification, give input to and check project execution schedule and define risks with appropriate mitigations
Let’s Talk About Us"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time