Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya. Our mission is to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. We do this by enabling small and medium restaurants access to affordable goods and financial services.
As a Data Analyst, you will drive our analytics function by generating data-driven insights to guide commercial and operating strategy; developing metrics dashboards, and statistical analyses; and helping to shape our overall vision & strategy.
What You Will Do
- Design and prepare company dashboards and other key stakeholder reporting
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to company strategy, products, and operations
- Design and run data analyses to guide decision-making
- Design and develop automation tools to streamline day-to-day activities
- Identify and coordinate data infrastructure improvements with the software team
- Enable the success of Kibanda Topup Team Members by supporting them in accessing, understanding, and utilizing data
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of business metrics
- Develop and maintain business intelligence documentation, training materials, best practices, and overall data toolkit
What you need
- Proficiency with Tableau, SQL, Excel, and statistical methods (Python an added plus)
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Economics (Master's degree a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, consulting, finance, or other quantitatively rigorous roles
- Ability to balance priorities, clarify stakeholder requirements, pay keen attention to detail, and generally keep deliverables on schedule
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly and concisely to management & external stakeholders
Kibanda Topup is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!