Posted on June 2nd, 2021 | 78 days left to apply | 56 views
Job Brief:We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst who will turn our data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.Responsibilities:
· Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
· Managing users and user roles.
· Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
· Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
· Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
· Helping in the development of reports and analysis.
· Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
· Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
· Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
· Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
· Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
· Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
· Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
· Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.Skills Required: