In this role, you will primarily design, implement, and manage an analytical data infrastructure and work closely with other engineers and scientists to create robust and scalable solutions to flow data from various source systems into the data warehouse and end-user facing applications.
- Maintain algorithms and build data pipelines including support for new instrument hardware and software.
- Test algorithms for ELT annotated and non-annotated reference data.
- Benchmark algorithm performances and researches and implements new technologies and/or practices to provide efficient process improvements.
- Design data schema and operate an internal data warehouse.
- Work directly with other engineers and data scientists to flow data from various source systems into the data warehouse.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in data pipelines for BAX and Ensure Touch Product lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field required.
- Experience with Statistical modeling, Machine Learning, Data Science, or Data Engineering and Computer vision.
- 2 or more years in Business Intelligence or Business Analytics.
- Experience with scripting languages such as; Matlab python
- Experience with C++/C# and Windows dll packaging.
- Experience with writing SQL queries and ETL.
- Experience working on a SCRUM/Kanban team in a CI/CD environment and ETL Skills
- Experience with columnar databases and familiarity with statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle the high call volume.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environment.