The Data Engineer will provide strategic technology input and be responsible to build, maintain and implement a world class data science platform and systems that will enable and empower the advanced analytics capability to deliver on its strategic mandate; delivering insights, models, and data products to the business to drive better business outcomes and customer engagement.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
● Programmatically create infrastructure in AWS by designing, developing and scaling infrastructure-as-code. Ensure the systems are highly available and resilient.
● Build scalable and secure data mart and pipelines, often performing complex calculations with massive volumes of data from various sources to summarise various entity dynamics.
● Enable the delivery of new code and infrastructure changes through Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
● Guiding Business Intelligence architecture users on the journey towards Cloud-based solutions.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-3 Years Python, Spark, PySpark
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in software engineering with a focus on serverless applications.
• Proven experience of core AWS services and features (AWS Lambda, Amazon Athena, AWS Step Function etc)
• ‘AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional’ or ‘AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate’ is advantageous.
• Understanding of Advanced Analytics/Data Science platforms