As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Analytics team is at the forefront of data products and applications for Ericsson Middle East and Africa Market Area customers. Take a look here for an overview: https://www.ericsson.com/en/ai
We work with local teams, global R&D teams and AI centers of excellence over the globe to develop, test, sell and deploy Ericsson’s leading AI products and features in customers’ live networks.
- Be part of an innovation environment interacting with industry players, startups and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Need to show your creativity and innovative thinking by coming up with new use cases, ideas and initiatives
- Act as knowledge ambassador to the wider community delivering knowledge sharing sessions, seminars, webinars and trainings to internal and external audience
- Manipulate data to create a story then tell the world about it.
- Work closely with a forward-thinking team of data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, analytics solution architects and engagement managers to explore data, analyze trends, apply statistical analytical methods and generate reports and dashboards that communicate insights for decision makers and business leaders
- Act as a trusted consultant to advise on business process improvement and show how a change today will impact our results tomorrow using your excellent storytelling skills supported by facts from data
To be successful in the role you must have
- Graduated in 2019, 2020 & 2021 classes who have majored in Mathematics/Statistics, Analytics/Data Science, Computer Science, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- A great passion to communicate with people and tell them about AI beauty and potential
- Positive attitude to learn and grow
- Savvy about technology, data and AI
- Has a “can do” attitude in facing challenges
- Never settle mentality; curious, outspoken and polite personality
- Fluent communicator, a hardworking presenter and conversation starter
- Able to capture the big picture while paying attention to details
- Exemplary time manager
- Digital citizen; likes using digital tools in managing work
- Standout colleague with the right sense of humor
- Knowledge and side projects in machine learning including time series analysis, deep learning and explainable AI
- Understanding of data mining and database management including the use of SQL and NoSQL databases and tools
- Strong command using data analysis and visualization tools like Microsoft Excel, Tableau and Power BI
- Solid Python, R & Julia programming skills
- Hands-on experience in NLP preferably Arabic
- Hands-on experience in robotics, machine control and hardware interfaces
- Knowledge of docker and/or cloud technology is a big plus
- Knowledge of Quantum Machine Learning & Quantum Computing is a major plus
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.