Employment Type: Permanent
We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Data Support Services Engineer(Level 2) to join our Data Operations team within our Games division, offering you the opportunity to work on every aspect of Data in a global online gaming giant, using the latest platforms and tools and working with highly skilled teams. In Games Global, DataOps, we are an integral part of the data driven insights loop that informs all subsequent game designs.
Your core focus will be to:
- To create and maintain and optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvement in terms of automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, redesigning infrastructure for greater availability.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists that assist them in building and optimizing the product.
Now here is an overview of our Tech Stack:
- C, C++, Python, scripting and orchestration tools and products
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases including SQL Server, Couchbase, Postgres, Redis and MongoDB
- Cloud IaaS development, including MS Azure experience & AWS. Big Data Tools: Apache, ELK Stack
- Datawarehouse and Storage solutions: Blob, Data Lakes (Data Bricks, Snowflake advantageous)
Sounds like the stack you could be comfortable with? Then read on!
- Support the full project life cycle- to include any of: consulting, discovery, analysis, architecture, design, documentation, building, migration, automation and production-readiness activities
- Produce high-quality technical design, build and procedure documentation
- Support project engagements, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and foster team success
- Maintain platforms (AWS, Azure, Snowflake)
- Produce automation and tooling solutions which includes scripting and automation of production deployments and tools
- Environment support and maintenance
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Technical documentation and Wiki upkeep
- Maintaining standard operating procedures
- Capacity Reporting and maintenance include dashboard creation
- Driving Operational efficiency
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Informatics or another quantitative field.
- 3-5 years experience in a Data Engineering role