We're on a mission to help Africans get financially liberated by providing accessible, fast, and cheap financial services.
Flow is an online wallet where you can hold, transfer, and trade currencies and crypto. International payments on Flow are as easy as 4 steps, they are instant, and more than 10x cheaper than competition.
Flow is set to revolutionise people's experience with international value transfer and exchange by making high fees and long processing time a thing of the past.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. As Flow team members, we hold ourselves accountable, demand the highest ethical standards, look for ways to empower an open and productive workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.
Our employees fiercely challenge the status-quo, ask questions, and consistently find solutions as we tirelessly work on breaking down barriers to financial empowerment.
DevOps Engineer, Who are you?
You are an amazing, extremely dynamic DevOps engineer that is always interested in learning, take ownership of projects, put our users first, and enjoy working with new technologies.
As a Flow DevOps engineer you will :
- Build repeatable DevOps patterns for cloud deployments across Azure, AWS, Google, and VMware
- Develop Jenkins pipelines to orchestrate cloud configuration and deployments
- Build and implement Docker Swarm and Kubernetes clusters on-premises and in the cloud
- Contribute to our Flow product by automating deployments, configuration, and common administrative tasks
- Analyse current technology utilised within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Experience in AWS (ideally certified) is essential - GCP/Azure would be advantageous
- Experience in SDLC Working with Agile Methodologies e.g., Scrum or Kanban
- Experience of working with configuration management tools, CI/CD (e.g., CircleCI, AzureDevOps, etc.) and Infrastructure-as-a-Code
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible/Terraform or equivalent (ideally, blending with software development practices like version control, along the lines of IaaC, etc.) along with containers (docker) and container management (e.g., via Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL and PostgreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL (operating managed databases and having
- NoSQL experience is a plus, too)
- A working knowledge in Administration of Windows/Linux/Unix (ideally via ADAM, Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, highly-available service (ideally, ITIL certified) including monitoring tools like Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana, PowerBI or equivalent Written and verbal communication to present complex concepts to multi-disciplinary teams.
- A dynamic environment with huge opportunity for personal development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution.
- A creative work environment with inspiring colleagues and a culture of success.
- Good salary & possibility to grow with the company.