Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya. Our mission is to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. We do this by connecting largely informal, small, and medium restaurants to suppliers and reducing supply chain inefficiencies. Learn more about us by going to https://about.kibandatopup.com/
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating and executing digital assets for use on all digital channels, as well as helping to manage and develop the brand look & feel.
What you’ll do
- Leading on the creation and delivery of digital assets for a variety of digital campaigns.
- Image editing, animation, and video production
- Working with the marketing team to produce content in line with their content schedule
- Act as a custodian of the company brand and intellectual property, collaborating on the direction of the brand moving forward
What you’ll need:
- Previous commercial experience in Digital Design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and commercial experience in image editing, animation, and video production
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration & influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.