Nebula is looking for a strategist and creative thinker with a good understanding of digital marketing and brand building to join their energetic and growing digital marketing department. We are looking for someone passionate about the brand they work for, who is not scared to take risks with their ideas and concepts.
This person will be working closely with Nebula’s Digital Marketing Lead on the execution of the Company’s marketing strategy and vision. Their role will be to turn the marketing vision and brand messages into campaigns to engage our existing and prospective clients. They should be able to utilize various forms of content at their disposal when creating and executing on a campaign plan and assist the sales team in generating marketing qualified leads
The candidate should also have an eye for design with good judgement of what suits the brand identity, willing to create company collateral based on brand style guidelines.
This role comes with a strong sense of responsibility and project management responsibilities.
You will need
- 2-3 years’ experience required in relevant branding, marketing and/or design fields
- An eye for good writing and how to make copy more engaging for the audience
- A clear understanding of, and experience in the process involved in building a brand campaign
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite: Specifically – Word and PowerPoint
- A relevant degree or qualification in Marketing, Branding and/or Multimedia Design
- Experience in copy writing for social media, digital brand campaignsand multimedia content
- Experience in developing and managing paid media strategies across platforms e.g. Google Ads & LinkedIn
- A portfolio showcasing your written and creative work
- A good understanding of SEO
- You will need to be able to work on multiple projects / briefs at a time
You will stand out if you also have the following:
- Google Ad and/or Analytics certifications
- Experience with paid campaign reporting and analytics
- Experience with B2B digital campaign strategy
- A deep interest in the tech industry
- Understanding of the digital landscape of international markets
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite – specifically in InDesign and Photoshop
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have good understanding of social media channels and are capable of using this knowledge to drive successful brand awareness and lead conversion
- You have a passion for customer and brand experience
- You are a knowledge seeker with a passion for continuous learning, self-learning or on the job
- You are interested in the tech industry
- You understand basic design principles
- You are a fast learner and forward thinker
- You are a strong independent worker, you can take initiative and manage your projects autonomously
- You are able to collaborate creatively with various teams
Your role responsibilities:
- You will coordinate and curate marketing initiatives that include: a monthly blog content calendar, Google & LinkedIn paid campaigns, website content, multimedia content and email campaigns.
- You will help drive Nebula’s online brand awareness and creating a need for our products
- You will copy edit weekly blog articles and press releases before release
- You will provide creative copy for multimedia content such as videos and infographics
- You will generate appropriate social media images for monthly campaigns
- You will run Google display and search campaigns
- You will run LinkedIn paid campaigns
- You will write weekly content briefs and collaborate with the Nebula content writer
- You will provide SEO keyword research to content creator to secure top of mind brand awareness
- You will assist in designing company collateral such as presentation templates
- You will be working collaboratively to bring your team’s vision to life.
- You often will work on multiple projects / briefs at a time.
- You will liaise with external marketing resources such as other agencies and bodies
Your almost there. Last step, watch our culture video and if you like what you see and think you would do well in this role then submit your CV and portfolio of written and creative work