We are looking for a digital marketing leader to fill the role of ‘Digital Marketing & Partnerships Specialist.’ This role will be responsible for leading development, implementation, tracking, and optimizing our customer’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The day-to-day duties and marks of success will include:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build on and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, then optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Partnering and aligning with the relevant stakeholders, to create greater efficiencies, in process and collaboration across the different pillars on the Digital Team
- Building out and maintaining the Digital Marketing Partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing leadership
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (leadership is an added advantage) preferably within insurance, banking or telecoms industries.
- 3+ years of SEO/SEM management.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOODINFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOODINFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.