Kibanda Topup is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya. Our mission is to increase restaurant contribution to Africa’s GDP. We do this by connecting largely informal, small, and medium restaurants to suppliers and reducing supply chain inefficiencies. Learn more about us by going to https://about.kibandatopup.com/
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead the creation and execution of Kibanda Topup’s marketing strategies.
What you’ll do
- Brand Management. Work with internal and external teams to position Kibanda Topup as a preferred employer for supply chain and engineering talent and as a leading restaurant partner for restaurants in Kenya.
- Digital content. Maintaining Kibanda Topups website, executing a digital marketing/social media plan which includes SEO, tracking and optimizing social media analytics and engagement, and publishing regular blogs.
- Partnerships. Manage marketing partnerships with restaurants and suppliers. In addition to this, you would build relationships with local and international press and influencers.
- Analytics and reporting. Ensure timely and accurate reports are tracked and communicated regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations; Advanced degree or specialization in Digital is a plus
- 5+ years of experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs for top digital marketing agencies, internet companies, or client marketing organizations
- Vast experience in leading campaign operations across multiple channels and products preferable in e-commerce, marketplace, or e-commerce arm of retail companies
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely, etc.