We are looking for a Senior Developer to fill in the role of a “Frontend Web Developer” to build and maintain functional web pages and applications. The role will include amongst other responsibilities refining website specifications and resolving technical issues, for our customer in the insurance industry.
- Expertise in REST, SOAP, Message Queue, Graph QL standards.
- Expertise in Angular JS, Vue.JS
- Expertise in JQuery
- Solid knowledge of HTML 5
- Expertise in common web CMS systems
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- Experience in Analyzing Customer Requirements*
- Experience in Designing Customer Solution*
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of software development preferably within insurance, banking or telecoms industries.
- 3+ years of complex applications integration.
- AWS developer associate certification.
- AWS Serverless development.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOODINFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOODINFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.