Frontend Engineer (Remote)
Posted on April 12th, 2021 | 31 days left to apply | 51 views
We are looking for a seasoned frontend developer. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Ember & Ruby will be a plus
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.