Posted on March 29th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 64 views
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Well-honed logic making
- Ability to resolve integration issues.
- Advanced critical thinking skills.
- Algorithm design and optimization
WHAT THE JOB WILL INVOLVE:
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and evolving software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
- Collaborating on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure optimised performance.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to ensure that our solutions stays relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams.
- Demonstrated ability to make design/enhancement recommendations/decisions for multiple applications/technologies.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to optimize performance of functions for both the front and backend.
- Your logic making should be spot on with a thought for optimization too.