Posted on June 4th, 2021 | 79 days left to apply | 52 views
Build and maintain backend APIs and services that will be used by our client's applications and other services. These APIs will need to be highly available and performant under high levels of traffic, as we continue to expand the reach of our client's technical ecosystem, with growth in number of users and number of devices and countries that we support.
Core Services developers are expected to own not just the code, but also the infrastructure automation that enables their code (and any data dependencies) to be deployed, migrated, and upgraded successfully across multiple environments, with zero downtime.
- Solid backend services experience -- ideally Golang, but NodeJS experience is also good
- Very strong technical communication skills
- Performance and scalability experience - some AWS experience
- Nice to have: Google Cloud
- Nice to have: Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Nice to have: MongoDB or Postgres experience