We are looking for a visual content creator to join our team in Cape Town.
Our mission is to provide intelligent tools to feed the world. We do this by providing tree and fruit insights to growers, in 18 countries around the world, enabled by drone imagery and artificial intelligence.
We have analysed over 100 million trees and 1 million fruit to date. Our team of 80+ people is based out of Cape Town and we have commercial offices in the USA, Portugal and Australia. Everything that we do and every decision that is made is driven by our Core Values.
About the role
We are looking for a versatile, creative individual to join our Marketing Team in building the company’s visual language and who will actively implement visual concepts on a daily basis. This role is primarily responsible to support the commercial needs of the business, with core focuses ranging from lead acquisition campaigns to customer engagement and retention campaigns.
- You will work together with the marketing, product and customer teams to help achieve our business goals by creating collateral that communicates Aerobotics’ value propositions;
- Develop a consistent visual language across content for many different channels such as our website, direct marketing, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blog, swag, etc.
- Work within and evolve our brand guidelines by defining the appropriate colours, images, typography and layout.
- Stay up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Advocate for an open, receptive, collaborative design culture in the company.
- 4+ years’ experience as a graphic or multimedia designer.
- A strong portfolio that showcases both brand and visual design
- Proficiency with Adobe creative software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Some experience in Sketch or Figma is a bonus.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, website design, corporate identity, branding items, advertisements, and multimedia design.