At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya Zambia, Zimbabwe).
Mutti is mPharma’s membership based rewards program that allows patients to have access to affordable and authentic drugs and healthcare related services. mPharma is embarking on a journey to evolve its Mutti service/program, improving the experience of our 29,000+ members while scaling our loyalty program and optimizing our customer contact reach.
mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for driving business results to join our team as the Growth Product Manager for our Mutti services. The Growth Product Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing customer and subscription growth opportunities through the use of relevant and personalized marketing strategies. This person will play an integral role in both expanding capabilities within existing programs and identifying new ways for mPharma to connect with our customers.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will develop a deep, quantitative understanding of Mutti to identify strategic opportunities that will shape the next phase of our growth, helping us increase our revenue and subscriber base to 1 million subscribers by 2021.
The Growth Product Manager’s specific responsibilities will include:
- Analyze our Mutti customer data to size and scope growth opportunities across mutti customer segments. including a business case and/or a path to realizing business value.
- Be a subject matter expert on Mutti & business model. Develop strategic plans for how to scale the Mutti subscriber base globally and push growth in key markets where mPharma operates.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for Mutti subscriber and revenue growth, determine the potential impact of these opportunities on our overall business, and work with partners throughout the company to implement them.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering, Data Analytics, Product Design, and Marketing to conceptualise, build and execute growth initiatives for Mutti.
- Develop a rich understanding of the Mutti customer’s needs and motivations as well as the role Mutti can serve in meeting these needs.
- Develop a data-driven mastery of the mutti subscription business, work with stakeholders across data analytics and finance business units to determine and track the right metrics, set targets for important drivers and leading indicators, and share performance updates with stakeholders.
- Work with the marketing department to drive activation campaigns with the goal to increase the Mutti subscriber base.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A self-starter who can successfully manage a diverse set of concurrent initiatives to create strong business outcomes.
- Capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Accountable and results orientated, with strong analytical acumen and approach.
- Can make decisions and solve issues despite a high amount of ambiguity.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings,Tech, or other healthcare services is a plus.
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, data analytics, project management or related fields
- 3+ years’ experience in business development working in customer growth, data driven loyalty marketing and or/strategy development in a retail membership /subscription business environment.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- This position reports to the Chief Product Officer
- Competitive salary, plus stock options