OkHi is a smart addressing system, enabling 4 billion people to “be included”.
We’re solving a problem affecting half of the world and costing businesses $200bn a year.
Backed by Google and Facebook, we’re a team with Silicon Valley expertise, strong values and a pioneering culture.
We’ve recently raised $3M to prove how smart addressing should work, starting in Nigeria and then scaling to every other emerging market in the world.
We need you!
OkHi is solving a global problem. We are growing fast in Nigeria and plan to scale internationally in 2022. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a Head of Product to drive the product vision and launch products internationally that our users truly love.
- A Head of Product or Chief Product Officer with at least 8 years of product management leadership, including with a fast growing startup
- Visionary with OkHi’s products and communicate this to everyone
- Strategic with your roadmap and resource planning
- User focused in your prioritisation to ensure you build products users love
- Research oriented ensuring you truly understand what our users need
- Data driven in your decision making through asking the right questions
- A skilled communicator who strives for proactive and open dialogue
- Technical enough that you can confidently challenge your engineers
- A problem solver who never settles with the status quo
- Entrepreneurial in taking risks and doing whatever it takes to get things done
- A coach who is energised by managing and growing your team
- Self-organised so can handle that there’s always too much to do
- Detail orientated to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Motivated by growth, both for your own career as well the team around you
- Drive OkHi’s product vision to ensure everyone is excited about the future that we’re enabling with OkHi
- Communicate our roadmap to our internal team, iterating on it with insights from users, customers and data
- Learn from our users by analysing the quantative and qualatative insights and using them to make recommendations and decisions on future product launches
- Build and launch products that have clear hypotheses that test the impact on the user and business
- Measure the impact of our products, using both quantitative and qualitative methods to gain insights
- Improve our processes through constant iteration of our product development cycle to ensure products are being launched on time
- Manage the product team to maximise the happiness and productivity of the product managers and designers who report to you
- Purpose driven about our mission - to enable the 4 billion people without a physical address to “be included”
- Guided by our company values which support us in our daily decision making
- Excited to work with diverse people to acceleate the growth of the business
- Backed by world class investors including Google, the co-founder of AirBnb Nate Blecharczyk, and ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette
- We operate remotely but need you to be working within +/- 3 hours from West Africa Time
- You have previous experience living and working in Nigeria