Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with OSS experience to support exciting new opportunities with ENM/ENIQ-S implementations in our West and Southern African market. Your scope of work would include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
In this role, you will work closely with the Project Team and French-speaking ability will be an advantage, to ensure the successful integration of the solution. You will work alongside Ericsson staff and third-party contractors to seek, test new hardware and solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong background in OSS portfolio deployment and experience with testing and scripting. You will have strong communication skills and be confident addressing a range of internal and external, technical and non-technical partners.
- Plan the implementation of the ENM/ENIQ-S configuration/integration work
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you must have
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: 7 - 10 years SI experience
- Domain experience: Network & Service Management; ENM, ENIQ-S, SON-OM, NELS, CENX, Dynamic Orchestration, Adaptive Inventory & Expert Analytics
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Additional Requirements
- Python Scripting Skills