Job Location: Accra
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Attend developer events
- Creating and Maintaining integration Libraries and Plugins
- Creating, maintaining and updating our integration documentations for internal and external use
- Create knowledge bases and support tools, tutorial articles, how to(s) and use case videos for our customers and internal teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with users, project managers, product managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance.
- Assist clients to test integrated interfaces.
- Contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Directly engage with engineering and product to provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Help improving and optimizing support processes and tools
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- In-depth understanding of software development languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Passionate about technology, and love solving complex technical issues
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
• Be a national or resident of Ghana
• Excellent proficiency of English Language and ability to communicate well in and English