Founded in 2015, JUMO’s mission is to empower emerging market entrepreneurs with financial choices. It has been an exciting and challenging journey, with many achievements and setbacks. At times, we have had to make difficult decisions, most recently this has been to focus on delivering a strong, lean operating model that builds on our clear successes and reduces our exposure in untested markets.
At JUMO we believe that we have the opportunity in our lifetime to connect every entrepreneur to the financial products they need to grow and prosper. We need exceptional people in key roles to make that happen. Joining JUMO requires boldness, resilience, and innovation. You will need to embrace change and operate comfortably in uncharted territory.
As Integrations Analyst you will be accountable for ensuring the day-to-day technical operation of JUMO’s core products through business analysis, project management and technical skills that mitigate against potential bugs and that ultimately enables highest utility and customer satisfaction. You will report to the Integration Solutions Manager.
If you join us, you’ll
- Proactively resolve business issues through root cause analysis and implementation of technical solutions with the relevant internal or external teams.
- Handle 4th line technical escalations and follow up on support requests raised with our technical partners.
- Perform systems integration- and user acceptance testing by creating and executing test cases
- Handle ad-hoc partner requests for testing or support.
- Create and maintain high-level technical integration documentation.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with partners.
What you’ll need
- Undergraduate degree or diploma
- Technical background, with experience in:REST APIs, JSON/XML and cloud technologiesSequence diagrams / UMLSQLAgile processesCloud monitoring services (e.g. Datadog) would be advantageous
- REST APIs, JSON/XML and cloud technologies
- Sequence diagrams / UML
- Agile processes
- Cloud monitoring services (e.g. Datadog) would be advantageous
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Logical thinker with problem solving skills
- Curious and hungry to learn
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
Things you’ll love
- Remote-first work practices enabling your best delivery
- An inspiring office space when you need it
- Working on leading edge technologies
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support
- Solving stimulating challenges alongside international teams
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.