This is a unique opportunity to develop your career as integrations engineer during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You’ll work closely with internal revenue-generating teams to design and deliver solutions that will enable Time Doctor to scale and remain the market leader. All of this will be achieved through your ability to both deliver and collaborate with a team of talented engineers and product managers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Senior Integrations Engineer.
- Design elegant and well-tested code that’s easy to maintain and ensures high performance at scale.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution.
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality.
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we are always using the most appropriate technology available.
- Responsible for testing future related specifications and conducting of data analysis.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional back-end experience, ideally working on Node.js applications at scale.
- Hands-on experience with Distributed Architecture, building RESTful services, XML/JSON, and modern Application Servers.
- Knowledge of API design, including versioning, isolation and micro-services.
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools.
- Strong MongoDB experience, ideally with some sharding experience.
- Experience with customer data platforms (Segment, List track, Salesforce, HubSpot) is desirable.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems.
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery, ideally in a product-focused SaaS environment.
- Experience working with AWS (S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda), Google BigQuery, Firebase, Redis, and Heroku.
- Creative thinker with a natural interest in finding solutions to new problems.