iOS App Developer
Posted on January 16th, 2021 | Last day left to apply | 24 views
OZÉ is seeking a mobile app developer who wants to use simple design and big data to improve economic outcomes for small business owners in the emerging markets (and for yourself). You’ll be working on the iOS client for which you’ll design and build the next generation of mobile business intelligence applications.
- Some responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Designing and developing advanced iOS
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Communicating technical requirements and performance to the customer team
- Pushing the team’s thinking; acting like a leader and a manager
At least, you must:
- Deeply understand Object Oriented Programming principles and practices
- Have a strong conceptual and working understanding of Java
- Have a strong understanding of the iOS SDK and working experience
- Have a firm understanding on iOS Design Principles and basic human-computer interaction concepts
- Have experience w/ networking programming & parallel computing in iOS
- Understand general performance optimizations in iOS
- Some basic understanding of UI rendering optimizations and trade-offs
- Be familiar with industry-wide frameworks like ButterKnife and OkHttp.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We have a preference for individuals with experience in development for use in low bandwidth environments. Our first market is Accra, Ghana. If this is even the tiniest bit interesting to you, please reach out!
Click Apply Now or Email an introduction and however you like to demonstrate your work (CV, portfolio, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “iOS App Developer” in the subject line.