You are a passionate iOS engineer who will work closely with our CEO/CTO to build, maintain and scale high-performing applications with intuitive interfaces without compromising compatibility with various iOS devices in an agile environment. You will lead the launch of several features and help evolve what exists now.
- Be responsible for building technologies that continuously improve the Jamit listening experience on iOS devices
- Take every opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge iOS-based products.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes as part of a small, driven team.
- Participate in code reviews to help everyone move together and contribute quality code.
- Experience in documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment.
- Have some Objective C experience and at least 2 years of Swift experience.
- Have some Audio processing experience on smart devices
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming.
- Have a real passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Cocoapods, Git, GitHub.
Please note that you can be a great fit even if not everything above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.