We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
Are you a passionate IT professional? Are you looking for a global environment offering excellent career opportunites? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
About the role...
We are hiring an IT Systems Administrator. In this role you will install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operation of IT assets ensuring the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor, maintain, and manage all network devices globally to keep them running properly
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
What you'll need
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software
- Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), Server technology, Virtualization
- Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills