Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Lead Core & Cloud Solution Architect, to drive assigned opportunities and deliveries! You will be analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and driving opportunities and deliveries in all Core & Cloud sub-domains Packet Core, Unified Data Management and Policy, VoLTE and Evolved Communication, Mobile Switching, Signaling Solutions, Cloud Native Infrastructure, NFVI and Software Defined Infrastructure. You will be dealing closely with Service Delivery Units, BDGS Solution Area OSS, Core & Cloud, PMO and the account team. The role will report to The Head of Digital Services MTN West Africa!
- Define the technical solutions for Core & Cloud projects
- Drive pre-sales activities, produce solution maps and documents, cost estimation and Statement of Work
- Drive feasibility studies, network impact reports and test strategies for green field deployments, upgrades, expansions and migrations
- Act as a SPOC for all Core & Cloud solution engagements towards the customer and the Market Area teams
- Establish thought leadership through delivering customer presentations and webinars
- Support operational activities by working closely with the team responsible for deployment, upgrade, integration and testing
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a Core & Cloud Solution Architect. Proven experience in Packet Core (EPC), vIMS (VoLTE, VoWiFi) UDM/UDC, DSC, PCRF/SAPC, NFVi/virtualization
- E2E technical understanding
- OSS solution architecture & 5G experience is an advantage
- Decision making and "just do it" demeanor
- Leading, presenting and communicating with internal and external partners at C-level.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
- Travel up to 75% at short notice is required for the role
Role is flexible for hiring in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana or Ivory Coast.