Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Lead OSS Solution Architect, to drive assigned opportunities & deliveries. This role will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable End-to-End technical solutions for the customers. Lead SA will drive opportunities and deliveries in all OSS sub-domains Network Management, Analytics and Assurance and Orchestration. Working closely with Service Delivery Units, BDGS Solution Area OSS, Core & Cloud, PMO and the account team. The role is a part of the Digital Services team in Customer unit for West Africa.
- Define the technical solutions for OSS projects
- Driving pre-sales activities, produce solution maps and documents, cost estimation and Statement of Work
- Drive feasibility studies, network impact reports and test strategies for green field deployments, upgrades, expansions and migrations
- Act as a SPOC for all OSS solution engagements towards the customer and the Market Area teams
- Establish thought leadership through delivering customer presentations and webinars
- Support operational activities by closely working with the team responsible for deployment, upgrade, integration and testing
To Be Successful in The Role You Must Have
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- More than 7 years of experience as an OSS Solution Architect.
- Proven experience in Ericsson Network Manager (ENM), Ericsson Network IQ Statistics (ENIQ), Self-organizing Network (SON), Ericsson Orchestrator, Adaptive Inventory, Dynamic Activation, Cloud Manager, CENX
- Previous experience as a Services engineer or equivalent
- E2E technical understanding
- Core & Cloud solution architecture or 5G experience is an advantage
- Decision making and "just do it" demeanor
- Leading, presenting and communicating with internal and external partners at C-level.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
You Should Also Have
- Travel up to 75% at short notice is important
- Working during maintenance windows and outside working hours is important for this role
Role is flexible for hiring in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana or Ivory Coast.