If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
As a member of the Marketing Analytics team, this role is tasked with analyzing online statistics and identifying areas to optimize online marketing performance, using data to make informed decisions to improve ROI, develop insightful reporting, and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations.
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for digital reporting from inception to completion including; data extraction and wrangling, creating and implementing digital marketing reporting requirements, insights modelling and presenting the data within a narrative context. Additionally, this role will be responsible for executing the paid search channel and reporting across multiple digital mediums (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, and organic search).
What You'll Do:
- Proactively analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for changes to investments & marketing strategies across the channels.
- Build and manage marketing mix models and use them to optimize return on marketing investments.
- Run simulations to inform and optimize marketing spend mix for ongoing and upcoming campaigns.
- Deploy statistical methods to understand channel strategies.
- Plan, execute, analyze, optimize and report on paid search and paid social channels globally; Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns; Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Demand Generation leadership to understand campaign efficiency, ROI and suggest ways to optimize allocation across channels and segments.
What You Have:
- Extremely strong spreadsheet modelling skills
- Strong track record of analysing large data sets (time series data, numerical and categorical data features etc
- Experience working with datasets exceeding spreadsheet limits (SQL, scripting language, Python, R etc.)
- Quantitative tertiary educational degree (engineering, statistics, business finance, econometrics etc.)
- Be able to demonstrate an example of your data analytics work
Not required but considered advantageous:
- Experience with various AdTech platforms such as Adwords, Terminus, LinkedIn ads, Facebook Ads, Demandbase etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing attribution platforms such as Bizible.
- Experience with Marketo.
- Experience tracking and reporting on campaign performance.
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.