Posted on January 28th, 2021 | 24 days left to apply | 6 views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Operations Manager to help us with our overall marketing
efforts for Decision Inc. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of
marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation.
A Marketing Operations Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer
behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing
concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organisation. The Company’s foundation is
built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the
potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow
faster, and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation,
support, and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx, and Adaptive Insights.
Some of the exciting solutions you would help market as the Marketing Operation Manager include: Our Solutions
• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various
areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning, etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
(social media, e-mail, Youtube, etc.)
• Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help
shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
• Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing
such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
• Well-organised and detail-oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
• B.Com /BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Ability to multi-task (essential)